Want a delicious cookie made from 3 ingredients?! Want a cookie with no added sugar and contains no dairy?! Want to spend less than 20 minutes in the kitchen?! You must try these!
- 1 cup oats (I use Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Oats)
- 2 extra ripe bananas
- 1-3 tbsp mini chocolate chips (I use dairy free Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips)
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and non-stick baking spray.
- In a medium sized bowl, mash bananas and mix in oats.
- Fold in chocolate chips. I only used 1 tbsp of chocolate chips, but feel free to add more.
- Portion cookies on the tray using a spoon. I made 12 from the recipe.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!
- Get creative with mixins! I added goji berries to mine. Some other options are: coconut flakes, nuts of any kind, cranberries, chopped dried cherries or dates, or peanut butter morsels!